Val de Vie Estate has an exciting full-time position available within its marketing team. The ideal candidate must have a passion for sports and the outdoors and have experience in digital marketing and event management of wellness-related activities.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Coordinating all wellness-related marketing activities for the Val de Vie group of companies
- Optimising data and information to conceptualise impactful marketing strategies
- Ad hoc content creation of wellness activities for social media platforms
- Coordinate video and photo shoots related to wellness-related activities
- Managing distribution and storage of marketing collateral for the Pearl Valley clubhouse, gym, golf shop etc.
- Coordinate events
- Compile and distribute weekly newsletter updates
- Compile monthly and quarterly marketing reports
- Assist with general marketing tasks and marketing activations
- Grade 12 qualification and relevant marketing qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with marketing team
- Time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Excellent communication skills (English and Afrikaans)
- Good writing skills (English)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Graphic design skills are advantageous (Adobe Suite)
- An eye for detail and drive for perfection
- Taking initiative
- A problem-solving orientated mindset
- Team player
- Responsible and accountable
A market related salary is offered.
All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications, with condensed CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 January 2022. Please state name of position in subject line. Should you not be contacted within two weeks after the closing date, then unfortunately your application can be regarded as unsuccessful.