Evergreen Lifestyle at Val de Vie Estate brings South Africa’s top retirement brand and premier lifestyle estate together in a partnership of great promise. With its exceptional blend of luxury homes, vineyards, golf, polo, equestrian and lifestyle activities, Val de Vie is the top residential estate in South Africa, ranked by New World Wealth in 2015 – 2017.
Established in 2008 by the Amdec Group, Evergreen Lifestyle Retirement communities became South Africa’s first national retirement brand. Offering residents a safe, relaxed, social and enjoyable retirement lifestyle, Evergreen Retirement communities have become synonymous with healthy lifestyle, financial and physical prosperity and security, as well as a wide range of lifestyle services, hospitality components and world-class facilities.
PSG Alpha has acquired a 50% stake in Evergreen Lifestyle, amounting to an investment of R675 million. Read the article https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/companies/property/2017-09-19-psg-alpha-enters-retirement-property-sector-with-stake-in-evergreen-lifestyle/
EVERGREEN LIFESTYLE AT VAL DE VIE AT A GLANCE
424 Exclusive Homes | 130 Apartments/Assisted Living Suites | 46 Bed Frail Care Centre | Private Club House | Contemporary Library | Multi-Purpose Function Centre |Landscaped Grounds including Olive Groves, Orchards & Vineyards | Hair Salon | Gym with dedicated Occupational Therapy room | Games room | Cinema room | Lounge dining area | Management suite | Bistro
Evergreen’s multi award-winning portfolio includes five retirement villages that are secluded, safe and simply idyllic. In each village a parkland atmosphere pervades with inviting walkways, benches and ponds which attract a variety of natural fauna and flora, set against the charming backdrop of the three surrounding mountain ranges. All of this makes for a retirement way of life that speaks of well-being and tranquillity.
Evergreen’s promise of a safe and carefree retirement lifestyle – where residents can relax and take advantage of the wide range of amenities on offer – is founded upon our unique partnership for life philosophy. This philosophy is comprised of five pillars that align the needs and requirements of village residents with the interests of sound business practices and principles. These include:
- Financial security
- Physical security
- Active aging and managed health care
- Vibrant residential communities
- Picturesque village communities and top quality accommodation
Evergreens’ collaboration and partnerships with the likes of Val de Vie Estate, serve to build value, maximise experience and expertise and most of all, deliver on the brand’s promises.
THE EVERGREEN LIFESTYLE
In each village, Evergreen Lifestyle Centres foster a sense of community through providing features which are conducive to the easy formation of friendships, clubs and other vibrant community activities conducive to growing older with style, comfort and ease. Our resort-style facilities include dining rooms, lounges, games rooms, coffee bars, heated pools, gyms, salons and libraries. Our consolidated digital connectivity platform, Evergreen Connect, provides residents with state-of-the-art, fibre optic connectivity and will – once completed – become a dedicated village portal, delivering relevant village information as well as supporting home automation. Some of the Evergreen village features include:
- STYLISH ACCOMMODATION – Evergreen’s architect-designed homes, cottages and apartments offer a wide range of accommodation. Lush and tranquil gardens are a feature of every village;
- LIFESTYLE CENTRES – Lifestyle centres situated in each village typically include a dining room, bistro, TV lounge, games room, library, pool, gym, salon and laundry;
- HEALTHCARE – Options include home-based care, primary health care clinics with 24-hour nursing and (fully-equipped) Frail Care;
- FINANCIAL SECURITY – Flexible purchasing options and transparent, affordable levies ensure secure and value-for-money investment;
- PHYSICAL SECURITY – Your safety is paramount to us. Our safety features include Electric fencing, CCTV cameras, 24-hour patrols and assistance.
Should you wish to spend one on one time with our experienced consultants to discuss further details, please contact:
Cape Winelands Properties
+27 (0)21 863 6105